Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What I'm working on

So I've been very busy trying to settle into something here in LA. It has been fun meeting new people and different artists and a lot of actors. But that hasn't left me much time for anything else namely the reason I came to LA in the 1st place. I am going to try to go back to adding to this site at least once a week. For now here are some things I have been working on to pass the time when I have time. After I finish detailing the last one in high contrast the I think I may start on a series of Asian demons like the Dragon demon here at the top. Something I enjoy doing, mixing my cultural love with the fantasy stories and hopefully something I can make good use of in getting a nice little job somewhere doing what I want to do instead of running around just trying to get by.




No comments:

Post a Comment